The Ultimate Goal

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Short Term Goal

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome! Welcome to the 3rd installment of the Scone Empire *!


sconeonamission now has three blogs:
scone on a mission
Food For The Frugal 
and now ....
Scone Dieting!


This is created because I am on a weight loss journey, and the journey has seemed to reach a plateau. I'd like your help, motivation, ideas etc to keep me going so I can reach the end!


I've been on this weight loss journey since I had my son in August 2007. In January 2009, I joined Weight Watchers.  Two weeks prior to joining, I lost 2kg. Since joining WW,  I've lost between 9 and 11kg. I say between 9kg and 11kg, as my weight has been fluctuating.  It's so frustrating! 


To reach my original goal weight, right now, I have 3.8kg to go until  Goal!  I've been pretty consistent at maintaining weight for months now, but not losing it any more :(


This is where YOU come in! I need motivation, inspiration, ideas and you to keep me on track (please?)!


I'd like to meet and surpass Goal and lose a total of another 10kg (3.8kg + an extra 6.2kg) - putting me smack bang at the right BMI for my height. If not 10kg, then at least a total of 6kg (so, 3.8kg  + 2.2kg).


I'm not sure what  I'll be posting yet, but there will be something.


Happy to have you on my journey!


*Empire is not a real empire, just looks like one :)

1 comment:

  1. Do you still get to WW meetings?

    Do your track your food via Calorie King?

    Do you use any weight loss hypnotherapy?

    What exercise do you do?

    Am I nagging?!

    ReplyDelete