The Ultimate Goal

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Short Term Goal

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Day one!

Today is the first day of the "get my butt moving and eat better" campagain.

OK. so butt hasn't been moving today yet - coz I can't think of anything more boring that going for a walk/ ride/ to the gym (coz that's expensive!) and I'd rather be doing something else... like housework.  Or reading. Or blogging. Or study.

I have however eaten breakfast this morning.

I had one egg, beaten, with a bit of bacon and feta mixed in and into a hot fry pan. Essentially, a teeny tiny omlette.
And  a cup of tea.
And a gingernut biscuit.

But don't worry - I wont be eating any more gingernut biscuits today because we're all out. I'll have to make some more. So much better than a bought one!

Is grocery shopping counted as exercise?  :p

No comments:

Post a Comment