The Ultimate Goal

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Short Term Goal

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

I keep standing on those scales, and I keep seeing the numbers go down, but never big enough. It feels like I've been stuck on this kilo for ages! According to Grandma's scales, 2.2kg to go until pre-pregnancy weight! Another 10 on top of that would be awesome.

I think I might have to update those tickers!

We have just agreed to join the Paleo Challenge at our gym (I'm going to call it a gym, but it's the Personal Trainer. It's just easier to call it the gym).

I'm loving the group work outs at the gym! Some of them are hard! Actually, the ones I seem to actually turn up to are the hard ones! It's like he sees me turn up and hey, you know what ? she's here tonight, let's make her work it! :D I'm sure he doesn't, but that's what it feels like!

No comments:

Post a Comment