The Ultimate Goal

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Short Term Goal

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

If you read this post "New PT", here is an update.

I've had 4 sessions with PT. I'm not as wrecked as I thought I would be. I'm actually a little disappointed.  Don't get me wrong though, I'm sure he works me hard. 3 out of 4 sessions, I have left for our walk home (I bring the kids) with the urge of being about to throw up threatening.  Thankfully, I've never painted someone's garden a lovely shade of spew. The other 1 of 4 session, I've left with an instant migraine (I never had it all through the 30 min workout, walked out the door and BAM). I think that was the worst.

From the first workout I was asked when I would be coming to group training. A workout with others. They have a certain amount of activities, a set amount of reps and weights. I've done one of those. I didn't completely finish two of the set actvities, but completed all the others in about 75 mins. Longest 75 mins of my life. Felt great after though!

The gym is closed over a few days at christmas/new year and my normal classes aren't available. However, there's a group session on today.... Knowing what it involves, do I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment