The Ultimate Goal

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Short Term Goal

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

So.


I don't think those scales at the gym like me.  They don't change. It just says : xo.00kg If anything, they go up, but only by 0.5kg. I do weigh myself in the evening on a Tuesday when I go, so perhaps I'll "weigh in" on a Thursday morning when I go. I always wear the same clothes, so on the upside I'm not gaining weight, but I'm not losing it either.


I did BodyPump class last night, followed straight away by a BodyCombat class at the gym.  Needless to say, I'm exhausted and hurt muscles I didn't know I had, or still had.  It's the 3rd week in a row I've been to that Pump class. First week I've stayed for both. Taught by my friend Rachel, so I can't really slack off. I'll stay again next week for both, but I hurt through the 2nd class.


Not only that, everyone else was in a "line", and I had my own "line" in the class. Which was bad. Very  bad. It was in the middle of the room (so there were 2 rows in front and 2 rows behind), with mirrors either side. All I could see was fat jiggling everywhere regardless of which side I was facing. I could ignore it, but then realised that that was everyone else was seeing. Even doing the stretches, my belly was a flabby lump. Kinda depressing. I'm hoping the mirrors are those ones that are a  little less true-to-life in a bad way - you know, you look worse in the mirror than you actually do...


It's really depressing I can't see anything happening. It's like it's a wasted trip to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment