The Ultimate Goal

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Short Term Goal

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

Sugarless September

A few months ago, my husband did "Dry July", where you don't have any alcohol for the month of July. So I decided that if he could do that, I could do something similar. I decided September would be a month of no sugar - so here it is = "Sugarless September".

So, no sugar means no
biscuits
chocolate
sugar in my tea
lollies
hot chocolate
ice cream 
custard 
Milo


You get the drift.

Despite the first Saturday (Sept 3rd) being a 1st birthday party, which looked like it was catered by Willy Wonka coz there were lollies EVERYWHERE! I managed to avoid temptation and odd stares by putting lollies on my plate anyway - for my son lol, then stashing them in the cold bag I had for the baby food. I've sealed them in bags and hid them in the pantry for October 1st! Anyway, despite the birthday party, the first week was easy! Day 8 though, I was craving something! Anything! But, I've persevered. 


September 1st was a Thursday, when I go to Body Balance at the gym at 8:30. So, I stepped on the scales (at the gym) on the first day (pretty convienient really!).  Pretty much the same weight I've been since Eden was about 7 weeks old. 

September 8 (beginning of week 2), those scales say a LOSS of 1.2kg! OMG.  Totally cheering!

I need to go and change the tickers now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment